“Top quality financial information and innovative deck brewing!”
- SCG made an announcement that will change the trajectory of Legacy as a format. Is it time to sell Legacy staples?
- Aluren is the story that keeps on giving, this time we have an update that involves allegations of trading on insider information. What can WOTC do to protect its brand?
- Gatecrash spoiler season is upon us and the gang dives right in, talking about each guild’s mechanic as well as a few important cards. What should we be picking up?
- Jason talks about his new strategy for speculating during Gatecrash season and it’s a bit unorthodox to say the least. You won’t want to miss this!
- Marcel nearly scumbags Jason and comes so close to stealing his pick for What’s It Worth? that the gang can hardly believe it. What are the odds?
- Corbin goes against the grain and discusses a card to dump for pick of the week while the rest of the gang talk about a card (or cards in Ryan’s case) they think have a solid upward trajectory. But what did they pick? You’ll have to listen to find out! If you only listen to one MTG finance podcast this week, make it this one.
Join the whole gang, Marcel, Ryan, Corbin and Jason for their first cast of 2013. What’s the future of Legacy? What’s the ceiling on Deathrite Shaman? Will Merfolk EVER make an impact on Legacy again? Does Jason really have a hidden listening device hidden in Ryan’s bedroom? Find out all this and more on the latest episode of Brainstorm Brewery.
Your Hosts: Marcel White, Corbin Hosler, Ryan Bushard, Jason E Alt
Show’s Email: email@example.com
Marcel’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcel’s Twitter: @MarcelMTG
Corbin’s Twitter: @Chosler88
Ryan’s Twitter: @CryppleCommand