We’re talking over all the no-news from last week since we didn’t record. Then we’re looking at all the new Eldritch Moon cards that have made their way into the SCG Open in Standard, Modern, and even Legacy! Hope you like Bant Company!
MNM Hosts This Week
Chewie Slate from Mana Pool Productions & TheManaPool on Youtube, @TheManaPool
Bill Bloodworth (Squee) from Enchant World, @SqueeGoblnNabob
Aaron Lacluyze (Cluze, Dr. Science) from Random Discard, L2 Judge, @lacluyze
This Week in Magic and other MTGCast News
– Banned & Restricted List update
– Commander B&R update
– Duel Commander B&R update
– Tournament Rules release notes
– Two-Headed Giant release notes
– WotC’s social media transparency thing
– 2016’s SDCC promos
– Eldritch Moon survey
– SCG Columbus coverage
– SCG Columbus Day 2 metagame breakdown
– MTGO Announcements
– MTGO Legacy Festival
– MTGO Event Calendar
– Year of Modern Flashback drafts
– Bug Blog update
– Eldritch Moon Digital Prerelease
– Vintage Cube update
– The Desecration Demon email reply
Intro/Outro music: Justice League Unlimited Theme by Michael McCuistion
Sign up to help support MTGCast!
Chewie, Cluze, Squee, & Wil Blanks – The Monday Night Magic News Team!
And thanks as always to Wil Blanks (@HairlessThoctar), who works behind the scenes to make sure we always have plenty of stuff to talk about each week!
Brought to you by Mana Pool Productions
Support Chewie on Patreon