Well…nothing much happened. A Limited GP, a not-quite-exactly-leak-sorta-kinda, and a half-hearted bit of news about Jeopardy. Yup, you read that right. There’s also a bit of news about gremlins in MTGO. For real this time though, not the usual glitches.
MNM Hosts This Week
Chewie Slate from Mana Pool Productions (Youtube, Twitch), @TheManaPool
Bill Bloodworth (Squee) from Enchant World, @SqueeGoblnNabob
Aaron Lacluyze (Cluze, Dr. Science) from Random Discard, L2 Judge, @lacluyze
This Week in Magic
– RPTQ results
– GP Milwaukee coverage
– Sad Walking Away Music (Lonely Man) from The Incredible Hulk tv show
– The booster “leak” from a WotC survey
– WotC’s response to the image
– WotC employee Tim Aten killing it on Jeopardy
– MTGO Announcements
– MTGO Event Updates
– Vintage Cube is up early
– There was a bug involving duplicates
– But it’s fixed now
– Pretty Sword of Feast & Famine art
– MTGO Event Calendar
– Year of Modern Flashback drafts
Intro/Outro music: Justice League Unlimited Theme by Michael McCuistion
Sign up to help support MTGCast!
Chewie, Cluze, Squee, & Wil Blanks – The Monday Night Magic News Team!
And thanks as always to Wil Blanks (@HairlessThoctar), who works behind the scenes to make sure we always have plenty of stuff to talk about each week!
Brought to you by Mana Pool Productions
Support Chewie on Patreon