1. A bunch of excuses as to why Mike and Brian started podcasting Podcasting in September… and then, you know, stopped.
2. Brian is a big traitor that goes and hangs out on Limited Resources.
3. Name dropping Brandon Sanderson (Mike — aka Fichael Mlores, Reality Bender — is the Brandon Sanderson superfan)
4. Lots of stuff about Standard (“lots of” being “relative”)
5. STAFF OF NIN! -Mike // Abrupt Decay? (“It probably isn’t good enough,” -Brian)
6. Brian talks about baseball. Mike doesn’t know anything about baseball.
7. Whew! Basketball! (“He doesn’t coach defense… AND he doesn’t coach offense!” -Sadin [Sadin appears])
8. Talk about Magic some more (“… Guess you can play whatever you want” -Mike)
9. Apparently Lingering Souls is bad in every format (Reid Duke is the nicest man in Magic)
10. Mike, Brian, and Steve talk about some podcast they never put up where Steve turned out to be right about a bunch of stuff but you will never know for sure. Brian blames Will (not pictured) for saying “something unseemly”.
11. What it’s REALLY like to do coverage. (gray hamburgers, “Brains! Brains!”)
12. Shout out to Douglas Scheinberg (not actually in the podcast).
13. Surprisingly, lots and lots of discussion about Legacy combo decks! (“lots and lots of” again being relative)
Stuff that you probably already know but is awesome to mention anyway:
Stuff Brian and especially Mike really really want you to buy (also awesome):
Deckade on Top 8 Magic – http://www.top8magic.com/store/
Deckade on Amazon – http://www.amzn.to/deckade
#TheOMG at Star City Games – http://sales.starcitygames.com/omg/